Family Immigration:

If you have been able to come to the U.S. and would like to bring your family over with you, there are several visas available to make this happen.  You may be eligible to bring over your fiance, spouse, children, parents, or siblings depending on your situation.    Call us to determine which visa would be appropriate for your family.

Visas for Victims of Crime or Abuse:

Many immigrants are afraid to report abuse or crime to U.S. authorities because they are afraid they will be deported.  The U.S. government recognizes that criminals will use an immigrants legal status against them to continue abusing or exploiting them and have created visas to help these people.


There are special visas available for victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, rape, torture, prostitution, stalking, blackmail, kidnapping, attempted murder and other violent crimes.  Some of these visas include the U-visa, T-visa, and Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).  All of these visas apply equally to men and women.


Additionally, there is a special immigration status available for children who have been abuse, neglected, or abandoned by their families or caretakers called Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS). 

Asylum or Refugee Status:

Every year, individuals around the world flee their countries because of  persecution due to race, religion, nationality, social group membership, or political affiliations. 


If you have fled your country and are afraid to return, you may be eligible for asylum in the U.S.  If you want to flee your country but have not been able to do so yet, you may be eligible for refugee status.

Contact The Haba Law Firm:

Many of these applications require a large amount of evidence to be submitted with the application.  Call the Haba Law Firm now to be certain that you filled out the forms correctly and have included the evidence that immigration wants to see.